my self imposed pinterst ban.

I knew several people who used Pinterest, but never checked it out myself. Then, when we were in Illinois this summer, Lizzie showed me her pin boards and I knew it would make my online life way more organized. So, I joined the site on July 23, 2011. Being a visual person, it's been perfect having categories, and more importantly, images to go along with my bookmarks. However, I ended up spending way too much time on the darn thing. I started out by pinning items from my old school "favorites" list. But, having an addictive personality, I felt I had to check it first thing in the morning and/or evening or I might miss something!!! The problem being, I spend so much time pinning, I don't actually getting anything done. So, I've decided to put myself on a self imposed ban. I have to MAKE/COOK/DO FIVE THINGS before I'm allowed to pin anything else. Then I can pin more. Then a self imposed ban. Then pin. Self impose..and so on. This post is my attempt to keep myself accountable. I will post my 5 things here.
To see my boards go here: http://pinterest.com/lillady/

No comments:

Post a Comment