Levi bought roller skates!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011...continued.
A few months ago Levi and Abraham wanted to count the money in their piggy banks. Levi said he wanted to buy roller skates with his. We usually put loose change in them, but turns out we had more than enough cash in there from Great G'ma Erm who sends the boys money for their birthdays, Valentine's Day, Christmas, etc. Normally it's a check that I put it in their money market account, but if it's cash I put it in the piggy. And so, I began searching for expandable roller skates. We went to Target before our vacation and they were out of  his size. I told him we'd keep checking. We got back and they finally had some in. He was stoked! We also bought knee and elbow pads!!!
 Papa helping Levi out to the sidewalk.
 blurry, but precious!
 ...and he's off.
 Papa and I each had a hand. (Note the tongue out concentration.)
 Total determination.
 He was loving it, though he would have fallen a thousand times if we weren't holding on.
...and he very badly wanted us to let go
 Mission accomplished!
Lil bro wants some now too!

No comments:

Post a Comment